Thursday, April 14, 2011

page 31 exer

  1. Vous connaissez Shivaji Ganesan?
  2. Bien sur,C'est un acteur que J'aime beaucoup.
  3. Je suis alle voir son dernier film qui etait formidable.
  4. Mais, vous n'avez pas lu l'article que
  5. j'ai ecrit sur lui?
  6. L'article de Pesum Padam ou je parlais de son influence sur le cinema Tamilian.
  7. Ah! c'est vous qui avez ecrit cet article!
  8. eh bien,Felicitations
  9. Shivaji Ganesan you know?
  10. Do you know Sivaji Ganesan?
    Of course, is an actor that I love
  11. .Of course, He is an actor I love.
    I went to see his last movie was great

  12. .I went to see his last movie which is great.

  13. But you have not read the article which I wrote about him?
  14. Have you not read my article about him?


  15. The article Pesum Padam or I was talking about his influence on Tamil cinema
    Ah! it was you who wrote this article!
    Well, congratulations

No comments:

Post a Comment